Where is the Chart Script Help files/tutorials now?

A forum for all EdgeRater users

Moderator: Chris White

nibor200

Where is the Chart Script Help files/tutorials now?

Post by nibor200 »

Chris,

1. I can't seem to find the Chart Script tutorials on your newly revised Edgerater site can you help with that?

2. In my current copy of Edgerater Pro, When I click on Home and then on Quick Start in the Support Tab area I get a 404 File or Directory Not Found error so the Chart Script info is not accessable there either.

3. When I am logged in as a user on the main Edgerater site, why do I have to login again to be able to post to the Forum?

Thanks,
Ed S.
royfpga

Re: Where is the Chart Script Help files/tutorials now?

Post by royfpga »

I have the same problem and contacted Chris a few days ago and still no documentation.
Chris White

Post by Chris White »

The documentation is now back online, sorry for the outage. Here's the link:
http://www.edgerater.com/docs/

You will also be able to get to the documentation by clicking on the 'Quick Start' button in the Home->Support menu of EdgeRater.

The forum is a separate application from the website and that's why it requires a separate login.

Chris.
nibor200

Post by nibor200 »

Hey Chris,

Thanks for the quick responses and the return of the documentation.

On a different subject, there is an article by Barbara Star, in Stocks and Commodities mag around Jun or jul of 2014 where she presents an entry strategy using 2 sets of Bollinger Bands combined with Detrended Price Oscillator, which might be of interest to you fora possible future template or just to play around with on your own.

Ed S.