Group History Analysis

A forum for all EdgeRater users

Moderator: Chris White

breese33

Group History Analysis

Post by breese33 »

Hi Chris...I know you are at the HGSI meeting and busy so feel free to tend to this upon your return...I cannot generate a Group History Analysis report of my daily GIR...I have followed the instructions in the video... ASCII---copy my group as a list to the History GIR folder under Symbol Lists in ER....the files copy over fine..no issues...I point ER to the folder as instructed and since I generate a list of "Fresh" stocks to my GIR list daily I exclude 'Fresh" from the filter. I get nothing...the template does not even run..."0" ms run time on Warehouse All Securities list. I do not know what I am doing wrong. I was sure no ending spaces after the names of the groups. I just cannot get this template to work

Now... I can generate a report using WB and MK smartgroups but only if I do not use any filter otherwise I get nothing. Definitely need your help. Thanks.

Brad Reese breese33@cfl.rr.com
Chris White

Re: Group History SAnalysis

Post by Chris White »

It's possible that the filter is getting in the way. Can you try it again without filtering to see if that is the issue.

If you could post a screen shot that would help me to figure out what is going on.

Thanks,
Chris.