Multiple Charts

A forum for all EdgeRater users

Moderator: Chris White

conovnerds

Multiple Charts

Post by conovnerds »

Hi Chris,
How do I bring up multiple charts of the same stock with different time periods? Right now I open the program twice in order to see both the weekly and daily charts. I've also opened a chart window from the security list and then opened another using the Security Chart tab, but I know there must be an easier way since I've seen you do it, just not sure what you did.
Thanks,
Craig
Chris White

Re: Multiple Charts

Post by Chris White »

Hi Craig,

I'm working on an update that will allow you to view multiple charts but for now it is not possible unless you open two instances of the program at the same time.

In the video I recently did with Sue McClarin on MACD Divergence Trading I had two instances of EdgeRater open and was manually selecting the symbols for the second chart so that we could see a weekly and daily chart side by side.

The multiple charts feature will allow you to do that without opening up two versions of the program and also the charts will be linked to the same symbol so that they both update at the same time.

Thanks,
Chris.
conovnerds

Re: Multiple Charts

Post by conovnerds »

OK...thanks for your quick response. I can do keep doing that. Edgerater just keeps getting better and better.