Correct Chart Configuration When Double Clicking Results

A forum for all EdgeRater users

Moderator: Chris White

vince A

Correct Chart Configuration When Double Clicking Results

Post by vince A »

Hi Chris,

when results show up for a specific Template I created to show me only 5-6 variations of high probabilities, as I double click the symbol to retrieve a Chart, is there any way to have the correct layout that corresponds to the signals appear, without having to try to find it in the right-side navigation.

Actually, most often is the case whereas the layout does not exist in the right navigation panel of the Chart settings to begin with.

This is where ER could be a bit more user-friendly if I may.

What actually would be good is being able to retrieve a specific Chart with my preferred indicators alongside the indicator providing the signal too.

Thanks
Chris White

Re: Correct Chart Configuration When Double Clicking Results

Post by Chris White »

Hi Vince,

A couple of things...

ETF Trading Bandit does exactly as you describe for all the High Probability ETF Trading strategies. It is a program that has been tailored specifically to those strategies and all the charts are linked to the selected strategy buy/sell/hold signals.

Also, the August 2014 update of EdgeRater PRO Unleashed provides the ability to configure a chart layout for specific columns. The new 'Linear Regression Analysis' template has been configured to do just that and you can find out more about how to add it to an existing template here:
http://youtu.be/ACD9v0uVR14?list=UUL_81 ... 6znWr9Hn9A

Over the next few months I will be updating existing templates to include the chart layout configurations appropriate to the templates.

BTW, all of the High Probability ETF Trading chart layouts are available in the 'Chart Layouts' pane for your selection.